Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2010年7月10日土曜日

1 week left before I come back

1 week left or japan been my good vacation in japan but laggy computer, cant upload pics and I been seeing so many riced cars(minivans with Big-ass Bumper, S13 with loud engine sound but slow, and blue bright LED light to make ppls blind) but I did saw so many awesome places I went to akihabara(I saw taxis, buisiness cars, and anime hoes) the air-guns(BBs, airsoft, and shits) looks soo real they had Striker shotgun, M4A1 with M203 grenade launcher, Spas-12, RPG-7, AK-17, and more from Call of duty series. Japan was awesome I`ll upload pics soon

0 件のコメント: