Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2010年7月24日土曜日

I might no longer play SA-MP in next month :(

sad news guys
My dad couldnt find a job and we might get homeless. so we might move to japan but my Computer cant be brought bcuz delivering will cost alot and lose money if i dont have my computer, I will never ever will be on SA-MP:(
if I dont have money to get my computer deliverable, I'll be gone forever
the Initial D stage 1 carpack will be gone, all my mods will be gone, and everything. if I post this called "im gone forever" I'll never will be on SA-MP
so goodbye in next month ppls


[RS]Yohsuke

0 件のコメント: