Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2010年12月3日金曜日

Dont even ask me to convert parts from other game

Ok i had enough with guys on MSN so another rule is added on the rule part since one guy on msn asking me to convert FM3 parts. he just kept asking "then the other day? how about the other day?" well i wont convert em cuz im busy and i dont do stuff on other ppls cars either. I only mod for fun so dont even ask me to send/convert/or do shits on your car do what you do on YOUR OWN CAR. I do my own mods by myself and thats why i didnt ask Keisuke for the Work Meister rim that on the L15. I didnt want to ask anyone either to send me the rim so i made my own

this is the new rule


"10.do not ask me to convert/edit your cars. i mod for fun"

and the guy who asked, you can be caught from asking if you add comments

0 件のコメント: