Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年4月4日月曜日

RANT TIME

soo...these days community of Modding and SAMP are going really bad. and Im getting tired of the asking for mods shits on MSN/FB/ and Skype. So I will not do anything about sending/trading mods, I will not go and help you find mods. I will not take request. No lines like these will not work to get mods(Ex."I will not send or upload it so give me it", "PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU" or sum shits like that). so yea do not ask.

if you did not understand, Reread it if you didnt still understand your baka

and thats the reason i dont go on SAMP that often

0 件のコメント: