Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年5月30日月曜日

More of "Mod addict" in FB now....

Yeap there was more mod asking on FB, which I really want to Glock em. So yea like i said long time ago, im fckin tired of the mod asking craps. People are really becoming stupid to just be a Mod addict or a DRUG ADDICT instead of being friends. That actually pisses me off, Just for mods. you add me on FB or msn. I call them "Those kind of People" If i only hear mod asking instead of friendship. I wont be respecting people no more bcuz you guys only care about drugs. I wont respect to drug addicts, I dont take drugs, when i feel like im in a pain, I dont take any drugs or alcohol. Those pain heals in one day but mostly drug addicts uses drugs to make themself more in pain. But in internet, almost ALL the peoples are in Mod addicts. Im really tired of guys just asking for mods, so yea No more telling me what to do, No more mod asking, No more anything unless it said so. READ the rules for more details.

If you cannot read this, your an asshole bish.

0 件のコメント: