Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年5月15日日曜日

w0w rly?! cant u read the rules?

yes again and again and this goes for the whole months and years. YES the private mods spam-asking. I been getting so many begging for my Onevia, Death Race cars, M34 and the cars that are private. Im like pissed off bcuz you guys doesnt read teh FUCKING RULE! Most shits are coming from Facebook so im starting to block anyone who i dont know and adds me and starts talking about sending/trading mods but not being friend. being friends doesnt mean you get private cars if you guys didnt know, im fuckin tired of assholes keeps begging for private cars. If u want to get my cars i have GO MAKE YOUR OWN REPLICA For fuck sake, if you cant make your own LEARN IT FROM READING FORUMS!
When i started my SAMP, I did ask for mods and was being a noob. after i became a modder, when i wasnt popular like now, some of the people came to me by being friends and not for being friends for mods. But now, random peoples comes for just mod asking as a real fag. Whoever thought of this is a real asshole! Learn to be friend instead of being a mod asker. that is known as a "NOOB"



and that is why i made replica of Mimi's and Excel's,

I had removed anyone who asked for mods and the person who randomly added me

0 件のコメント: