Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年5月4日水曜日

Why i make Death videos lately, like animes why i.....

Yo, ppls mustve been knowing that i been making lot of Death videos XD and my replies are sumhow going off topic. well Reasons i make Death Videos are they are to the haters/assholes/and ppls who done bullshit about my stuff/calling me a fag its not bcuz im Emo LOL even tho i have lot of friends who is Emo. And Of course i have lot of anime stuff like Kuro-chan. I have them is bcuz they are my part of my Passion lol. Just bcuz i like animes doesnt mean i stay inside the house for 24/7 bcuz i cannot live without smoking the Nature air. This is for ppls who thinks of me as if i live under the shadow. And whoever thinks Game is your life, dont think of that way.

thats all i can say, l8r

0 件のコメント: