Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年6月28日火曜日

Re:ped riggings

So yea most of the people who want me to rig the models to SA ped doesnt understand what i mean bcuz they are not reading the stuffs above. Im saying that I will convert your ped model unless you send me the 3ds/obj file of that model. It has to contain 3d mesh model of a human looking or I cannot rig it to SA, I wont make any scratch models for you and YOU have to have a model or no peds rigged, So I will not rig from MMD, I will delete any comment that doesnt have 3ds/obj link to ped model, if its JP plate thing, just give me the prefecture, and the 4 digits number and all that says in the requesting zone.

l8r, Yohsuke

0 件のコメント: