Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年7月27日水曜日

Nissan Skyline R31 Saitama Police

yo guys, ima comeback with making post in English since i feel like english is my main language.
So uhh, while my pc was off, I been watching horror anime Higurashi no naku koro ni, I saw a R30 police in some scene and saw some random youtube vid of a crazy police car run with a R31 i remember seeing it. So i thought of making R31 Saitama police for the next GTA series, Black Bosozoku(or more like Kuro no Bosozoku). I used mostly used Kei's R32 police car for the parts and the pj(since i got approval from rly rly rly long time ago). The car is originally by Foxy and I done it :D this cop car is not for download or to be sent for dont ask.






0 件のコメント: