Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年7月7日木曜日

Reason why i dont put my work for Download

This will be in ENGLISH since people wants to know why I dont post mods for download.

1.People doesnt have a point of using it for. People will just use it for just playing and say "hey look i have Yohsuke's mod, yea im cool Who hoo" that doesnt get you popular. your just a user of the mod. That wont get you popular and just make you more crappier than ever.

2.I use them for GTA movies I make. Without them, I wouldve not made any anime parodies or entertaining videos on youtube. Most videos I see in gta vids are just elegy drift scene and car drifting in normal camera view with effects over it and thats actually boring.
Movies has lot of different camera angle, not just a normal SA car camera.


3. I dont trust the peoples who talks to me on msn/skype/fb when they just add me for mod request, mod asking, and modding help. When I released Keisuke FD3S 1st stage(the really LQ and shitty one i made) . People edited it without asking me. So I deleted all the download I posted since I found out that that asshole edited it without asking me. I only trust the people who been friend for friendship and not for games stuffs.

If people i dont know begs for mods again after reading this post, I'll just send virus instead of mod and kill your pc.

My quote:
"History can be created by whatever you does in each minute...but they cannot be edited in each minute you do..."

0 件のコメント: