Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年9月30日金曜日

Wangan midnight Devil Z DEAD RUNNERS-Raf's Bday gift

yoo guys, guess waht, today is Raf's Bday :D and I revived this car Devil Z back since Raf and I worked together on this car and Blackbird which is still in prog. Even though he is off, He will be driving this car again when he graduate from college. but heres the update of Devil Z which is called as DEAD RUNNERS. I edited the last edit that Raf sented me of the Devil Z i made, and since I learnt how to convert cars from NFS shift 2, I used the L28 engine, Watanabe rim, and Datsun 240ZG spoiler from Speedhunters pack. I also used the turbo that Keisuke putted in the X-mas pack. soo Enjoy the pics and no download, happy bday Raf :D
Credits:
Datsun 240Z from Fm3-converted by Nakano Yohsuke
Japanese License plate-Nelly
X-mas pack-KEISUKE(Patrick Correia Quintans)
J2-S15 bumper skirt
NFS shift 2-watanabe 8 spoke,Datsun 240Z Livery&spoiler and GTR2000 Engine







L28 engine with Turbo

cya

0 件のコメント: