Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年10月17日月曜日

Nissan Sunny Truck Bosozoku+WIP Garage

Hello, This is a Nissan Sunny truck which is by Hanpen. I asked him if i can edit this car and he said yes, So i edit this car to a Bosozoku version since not everyone made one. I added extra fenders and some wings since Bosozoku van like Hiace and Bb has wings. and also I used Mimi's rim and NFS shift 2 spoiler to make this car.





Credits:
Hanpen-original car
Mimi-Wheels
Yohsuke-Bosozoku tuning

and now this is a garage that Kelvin and I are working together. I tried doing this scratch on 3dmax but since it failed, I redone this scratch garage in Zmod. Thanks to gred for helping me with the prelit.

"Sorry, I cannot give anymore info about this garage." you will see it again when its complete.

0 件のコメント: