Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年10月4日火曜日

Voice overs needed for DA revenge series

hey, I thought of remaking the DA revenge vids since my friends mostly suggested that I shud put voices about months ago, soo I need mostly peoples to help me. soo yeah in part 1, these are the characters. and make sure you guys speak English.

DA revenge characters
Main characters(must be seen in all the parts of the vid)
Noctis-Main Protagonist-No voice actor found(needs least to be English accent)
Dimitri-No voice actor found(least shud be deep Russian accent)
Officer Samson(Sheriff) -No voice actor found
Other character(seen only in part 1)
Dwayne/Cop1-Not found(can be any voice but shud be cop)
Prankster guy1-(Teen voice recommended)-Not found
Prankster guy2-(Teen voice recommended)-Not found

If you can act for part 1, please contact me at yohsukenakano in skype to see your voice
thanks

0 件のコメント: