Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年10月7日金曜日

Wow...fckin youtube is going to terminate my account -.-

ye damn...like the title says...If you guys remember my very old video "enb test", that video was closed due to Sony music copyright which just got disabled today and that video was uploaded like a year ago. When i looked the same musics, they aren't deleted so im like wtf, why'd they delete my vid and not their's and since i have 2 strikes on my youtube account, I made a new account just incase they delete my account...remember to sub if u want. l8r...
my new youtube account(there are no vid cuz my old one isnt banned yet)
http://www.youtube.com/user/YNYohsukenakano

0 件のコメント: