Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年12月31日土曜日

Mazda FD3S A-Spec Ft,2012+Final Year of goal

Yoo guys, I hope you guys had a good dinner, Spend time with your family, cousin and grandparents and for me, I just had em today (^_^). And for me, I manage to finish everything before the 2011 ends. Which is, finish my 2011 final video, do crazy stuff, annd more. even banging Miku and Kuro-chan in Reimu's Kitchen XD. Anyway for this post, I edited the A-Spec FD as Keiichi posted. This car is by HKSDrifter and he showed me this ride in Zmod pic and then this month, Flash, Keiichi and I manage to finish it. Keiichi made an edit on this FD with the FD on Ryowatanabe's and after, Flash added the unfinished Foglights. and then, I added the Logo of the FD. Here is the pics.







well there will be a new post after this anyway :P Farewell 2011.

0 件のコメント: