Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2011年12月26日月曜日

[REL]Modern Warfare 3 Technical

So yeah, through this whole month, my uploader was dead and I didn't finish the Technical that I was talking to peoples on CRRPG, and thats the reason i uploaded my old mods. Well, here is my actual gift to you guys. Here I show... the technical from Modern Warfare 3...
as you can see, there are two textures in the rar. because theres blue one and white one in teh game. and the 1st pic u see is the blue one and 2nd is white. Also I asked Albreht whether if he can make a script for the 50.cal and he made it. This script and car was also used in my GTAseries, The hunterZ. soo Enjoy :)
White texture


Download:

0 件のコメント: