Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年1月5日木曜日

Operation40 Kaito GTA Black Ops

Well, I asked Alelokk if i can use his Project Diva Kaito and he said sure long as a i dont distribute it and yep, im not a kind of person who Distribute shits if theyre not ripped/made by me. And so, since Kaito was in Swimsuit, I ripped the Op40 Wood's clothes and putted it on Kaito, I also retextured it since he looks better in black torso, also i ripped the Black Ops Op40 guns since I got into 1960 era of weapons and history, Soo heres the pic, the weapon download will come but NOT THE SKIN!!!

Kaito model by Alelokk
Clothes from Black Ops, ripped by me




0 件のコメント: