Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年1月22日日曜日

[WIP]Soap SAS Version

Well hey guys, I understand how SOPA and PIPA shits are going on lately, and yeah, for me to make you guys not let you down, heres a skin mod that im still working on. Which is Soap SAS Version. I used Cod4 Modern Warfare SAS soldier and Cod6 Modern Warfare 2 Soap's head. and yeah, I also retextured Soap's scar since I saw the video of Live action movie, "Find Makarov". Heres some snaps for people who wants to see it. Im planning to release it with Cpt.John Price, and Lt. Garry " Gaz " Gareth. After? hehe well you'll see.
Hint:"The meeting is on their way..."




0 件のコメント: