Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年2月7日火曜日

MW3 M4A1 pack

Heres M4A1, I did not add or made M4A1 hybrid sight because Salva aka Mctavish zone already made one WITH HQ and you can download that here. But since i did not see any other modder make HQ kind of M4 from MW3 and some had missing poly, i ripped my own and made it, Enjoy.
Yes theres some missing poly in this one too but it cannot be seen that easily :)
Animation? yes, I tried to make the hand go on the grip but it had a bug that never let me get the hand on it, so I used the M16 reload anim that i made for Black Ops weapons.
Download:

0 件のコメント: