Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年3月9日金曜日

Is that rly the end of BRS anime :O

Soo yeah, I just watched BRS anime on Fuji TV Noitamina. And I didnt quite hear the lines of the characters were saying but I understanded some, but yeah what i saw in the end, Black Rock Shooter died? Thats like....ok....lol, ends in EP less than 5? Hope they continue it than that...

My comment to the BRS final(ish) EP:
Y U END IT!!!


-The other shits-
Well after the preview of this ep of BRS was out, I thought of making a EDIT for my BRS skin which I edited as nuff said. And Im planning to use her in my vids if i haz time. heres a screeny

BRS vs the BTR80

l8r

[EDIT]They putted the preview and it seems to continue :3 If it ends like that again...Ima rage

0 件のコメント: