Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年7月6日金曜日

AFK from Modding or maybe quitting modding

hey guys, Ima be afk or be modding sometimes or so, I got bored of modding etc and got too used to it. 2 years are pretty enough for playing samp and modding. I got into other stuffs lately which is finding a girl of my own, and hanging out afterschool till night. I might do it as what Submotoring does usually like mod once or twice a month. Dont blame anybody though, I got bored of it. Even if you see me on RS, I wont be drifting that much but speculating players to see if they aren't Bullshitting around. So Peaceout yes? l8r

To all fans and friends, Thank you for past two years....
5/25/2012-7/6/2012

0 件のコメント: