Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年7月20日金曜日

M16A4 from MW3

"So yeah, I decided to stop modding"
Did you thought I quitted modding? Well nope, Stop doesn't mean I quitted :P Stopped means I went afk of modding, not quit lol. If you got tricked, well you learned new word, stop doesnt mean quit. Soo yeah anyway, I made new mod here which is M16A4 that I already had ripped but never completed, Here's the screenshot and the download, this mod includes 4 types of scope as other models. Also I'll make V2 of M4A1 and M16A4 sooner or so IF i feel like it. Enjoy the mod, and also....

THIS GUN DOESN'T HAVE 3 POINT BURST


Download:

0 件のコメント: