Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年8月19日日曜日

[WIP]UMP45 Custom

So far I been taking requests but I won't take it with 2-4 weapons at same time. I will only take 1 request at a time, if i see 2 requests from same person-DECLINED. Here's a snap of UMP45 Custom, Dunno if Hybrid Sight was really okay to attach on this gun lol


and yeah I won't be modding everday like i was through past weeks since Summer Break ended for me(only 2 week summer break). So yeah, I will mod sometimes in weekends if Im at home having nothing to do lol. This gun will be released in 8/25 or known as the release date of Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X Live action & my friend GTR's Bday. So yeah keep on the watch for more updates l8r

-Yohsuke

0 件のコメント: