Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年9月3日月曜日

Little headsup, AFK from Modding

Little headsup to viewers looking at my blog, Im going to be AFK from Modding or playing games because....well you know, I gained like 2kg through this week eating too many stuffs(Popcorn, snacks, Sushi and many more) So yeah, Ima be afk from modding and shit till I regain my old weight, if you got any good suggestions for losing weight tell me on the shoutbox.

Also for people who's waiting, So far, I've finished ripping the Mk.46 Mod1 from MW3, I've manage to find it through MW3 campaign mode, and its still a model and not yet as a GTA model, I'll rip this weapon sooner or so after I finish off main stuffs(schools, homeworks, etc.)
Keep on watching for headsups, l8r

0 件のコメント: