Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年9月27日木曜日

Peace Walker Naked Snake

So yeah, something bit otehr than download and it been awhile not postin it like this lol, My skin in CoD5 Total War TDM server XD
So yeah, I tried what I did on Project Diva Extend Model ripping, and yeah what i must say, Snake ripping was more harder <.<  But this took me 2 days to complete since I had break XD So yeah heres some snaps and yeh, Not for download cuz of stealers these days -.- Only thing i will release is Weapons


Snake Army lol
Go Go Go!
Lock n Load
Capturin the flag
Other thing, Project Diva Models, this took me 1 day to rip each(total 9 days)
First ripped Kaito And Meiko
2nd, Len, Neru, Rin
3rd, Sakine Meiko, Luka and Miku
(couldn't find the pic of complete, but you can notice it above the complete pic XD)

2 件のコメント:

김종환 さんのコメント...

김종환 さんのコメント...

s..Sgoi