Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年10月8日月曜日

ACR 6.8 Custom(Red Dot, Silencer, Autnumn camo)

Hehe it been about a week, I had lot of school shits to do, and also checking my upperclass's college. And What I  though is that college is good for me in next 2 years.
 But for now, heres a new weapon that i completed so far. I couldn't touch any other except this one through this week. ACR 6.8 Custom. Since this was requested, I manage to rip it out. And yeah I been thinking but the ones that in the list might be the last ones to rip from MW3 bcuz im thinking of ripping from Black Ops 2 once its out and available for cracked ones :P I can't be getting MP ones tho, its gunna have to be waited till someone makes crack version.Here's the pic below for the gun. Enjoy..


Download(they're all in separate folders)

0 件のコメント: