Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年10月19日金曜日

Toyota Cresta GX71 Bosozoku

Yoo guys, haven't posted a thing in awhile, Well I had stuffs to do this week, And this time it is not about weapons for drifters whos cheering loud reading this lol, It's a car that I thought in my dream and thought of making it into SA, which is Cresta GX71 Bosozoku, Now this car base isn't mine, it's ClubTH's, the EPIC modder who scratch creates cars. So I added lot of stuffs to it to make it better than my old boso cars I made. and also I added Touhou Kirisame Marisa stuffs to it like stickers and MasterSpark on the front XD Hope u enjoy the pics and no download like always for cars :P
Later, new weapon mod is coming soon XD

0 件のコメント: