Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年10月26日金曜日

Weapon Request is over

Alright ppls, I know some of you gunna rage but I'm stopping to take requests for weapon. Because I rather thought, going back to what I was in the past, Which is Cars, yes Carmodding, Drift etc. Reason why I started modding weapons etc. is to get the fuck away from the Mod-Addicts who keeps begging for cars thats already released -.- So yeah, ones thats in the list is the final MW3 weapon releases. Least I've ripped enough MW3 weapons for peoples to enjoy. But I believe Salva, Paul98, Midway, and many other modelers would make more accurate models than what I've done. But ey, This doesn't mean im stopping weapon modding. I will promise u this,


I will rip Black Ops 2 weapons

0 件のコメント: