Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年11月12日月曜日

My Garage-COMPLETE Edition

Well this is my garage I stopped working on and left it WIP ever since 2010. ButI came back working on it and finished up more better than before. I've added NFS world Garage parts and Paintjob I made to it, Mainly the problem is the collision bug, I haven't fixed that but I guess I'll leave it be since Ima be using it to take snaps and movie. Well since it was a hard project, Im not going to release it.




Yes, A calender, one thing ima need
Itz called art XD Even if we're all old, We still need Disney
L8r, and I srsly luv what I did on ma graffiti and edit on the garage XD

Video:

1 件のコメント:

ryu148 さんのコメント...

Epic !