Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年12月22日土曜日

Black Ops II Weapon Release

Yo, Better than I expected, Black Ops II ripping was easier than I did in MW3 or Black Ops 1. I don't need to import as 3dr no more but in different format with fixed scale. Now, as I promised, Here I bring is the Black Ops II Weapons, both 1986 and 2025 weapons. Take a look ^ ^
Browning HP handgun
Mp5
KAP-40
M8A1(XM8)

Downloads are in Separate pages but I'm sure you'll know, the releasing part doesnt change. Enjoy and credit me if you make a video.

Crouch Animation by FROST/Rx4life you can download it here on Delta team clan package

Download

0 件のコメント: