Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年12月7日金曜日

Personal skin in Zombie Apocalypse

Well I been playing on RP server called Zombie Apocalypse where most of my friends/Modders I met plays, So yeah I made a personal skin there for myself :D and yeah as you notice, theres the skin that was shown in PM-9 mod pic but I re-edited abit fixing legs, necktie and the eye. Head model is by Aokana and due to his rule of no distribution on Edit model, I can't be distributing/giving downloads out for this skin. Soz for people whos seriously wants it but no choice.
If u wanna RP with me, just come to the Zombie Apocalypse server, check the server list in the right.

0 件のコメント: