Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2012年12月21日金曜日

[WIP]Black Ops II Mp5

Yo, Remember I promised you guys that I'll rig Black Ops II weapons to SA? Well yeah, I didn't break that promise. I just didn't know the way to rip weapons from Black Ops II since its no longer iw files and now more different. So yeah, since Black Ops II has selectable weapon now, I can add custom attachments and if you wanna request, just post it on the shoutbox, and I'll rig it. It wont be like I did on releasing MW3 weapons with custom Dot sights etc. but fully stock, Just ask me when you want custom attachments. Now, here's a screen of Black Ops II MP5, Since that gun is new here :D

After this, M8A1 is coming

0 件のコメント: