Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年1月1日火曜日

Happy new year 2013

Hi people, 2012 ended and 2013 came, Happy New Year. Hope to have a good year. I been working on lot of stuffs recently since its Winter break and all that, I been working on Black Ops II to SA, and lot of random stuffs. So yeah, here's my new year picture 2013 of all the skins through this year, and down below is what I been working on.
  
I was on SAMP waiting for 2013, I will post video bit later.






Video-Street Style Drifters Promotion Video,
So war this video is close to finish, hope people would watch it and would like to join if you love old school Elegy drifting 
2.Black Ops II Modding
So yeah here's what I'm releasing next, and I've done almost half of it
RPD Spaz12 Barret M82 with Variable zoom

Woods, Gaz BOII

Keep watchin ma blog peoples. Happy New Year,
あけましておめでとうございます

0 件のコメント: