Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年1月13日日曜日

Nissan Skyline GTR32 RS/SSD Edition

Yeah, I didn't have time to post this car pic after starting BOII modding but I still do Old School JDM Modding XD So for people who doesnt know, Im in the clan RedSuns(Leaded by KEISUKE and Ryosuke-san) and Street Style Drifters(Leaded by KEISUKE, Kenta, and me as Co-Leader) on Drift servers. So we were doing skype chat and thought of making their own car for the SSD clan. So, I made it, and it's a re-edit from my old R32. Just added new decals, Carbon fiber, etc and made it white. Not for download ofc. My old ways of doing it. Bai




0 件のコメント: