Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年3月7日木曜日

Black Ops II weapon Full release

I had the weapons ripped and rigged to SA, I was planning to release it after I finish the SDC skins but erm since I shutted down my projects of what I was doing, I'll just release the weapons and make vehicle mods too. Midway is taking requests for BOII Ped mods, feel free to ask him. I will be taking requests for weapon mods or vehicle mods again from BOII

Enjoy

Weapons:
M1216 shotgun
Chicom CQB
Type 25
SMR
LSAT
Mk.48
QBB LSW
XPR-50
SVU-AS
FHJ-AA Rocket Launcher

SMG
Shotgun
LMG


Snipers

Assault

Heavy
Download


0 件のコメント: