Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年3月17日日曜日

Toyoko Line Shibuya Station Final view

Well aside from modding, I wanted to show this. My school is in Shibuya and the class ended like 4:00, I had to goto to Japanese class in 6:30 and I had nothing to do for two hours. So, I went to play few WMMT4 getting my 600hp R32 handling up, Went to Bic Camera lookin for gfx card, and then to Tsutaya lookin for movies. I still had like an hour before Japanese class so I walked around Shibuya, then I notice ppls taking Picture of Shibuya station in Toyoko Line. I remembered that the station is going underground and they're taking the Tokyu building down, So I took out my camera, started taking pictures since thats the train I went on with the girl I like :3

So here's the snaps of Toyoko Line Shibuya station

View from bridge that's connected to Hikarie Building and Tokyu station
78 years, wow didn't notice it been running that long
Front view of the station
The train terminal
Dead vending machine
People taking pictures of the depart board
Station Sight Shibuya
Inside the train


The local train that I used to take this American girl back to where she lives, that was a hard time cuz I always got home at 9 or so -.-

Toyoko Line connected with Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line which basically connected to Saitama to Tokyo. Now, it became a long as line from Yokohama to Saitama. That's all I want to share, bai

0 件のコメント: