Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年4月13日土曜日

[WIP]SDF Big One-Galaxy Railways

So yeah, lately I haven't released Black Ops II stuffs that much. Why? Well I got pretty bored with it, I already ripped all the weapons(the original ones), most of the cars, and most likely finished ripping em all. So kinda working on different stuff now. You can still request me if you want me to rip something from Black Ops(Campaign ones of course). So yeah, I been working on this train mod behind all the Black Ops II moddings. Which is Big One from anime Galaxy Railways. Now this one is the season 2 version. Suiseki sent me this model and it was good that it was the file that I knew and was importable. So I imported the model and putted the pieces to where they should be. I finished it up today and only thing to do is to just convert it to San Andreas. Enjoy the WIP pic lol

dont worry about the color bugs, it's just a texture bug in 3d max.

Still, you can request for stuffs from Black Ops 2

7 件のコメント:

Shane Currier さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Yohsuke (陽介) さんのコメント...

I cant view the pictures, but im sure your talking about the 2025 technical, and the old InfinityWard's SUV. Well I'll do the SUV later, let me finish up the WIP lists.

P.S. Technical been released already lol
http://yohsukenakano.blogspot.jp/2013/01/black-ops-ii-cuban-pack.html

匿名 さんのコメント...

Its like the technical but without the gun in back and no camo. Civilian version of technical

Yohsuke (陽介) さんのコメント...

ah the multiplayer ones, sorry can't do that. my BO2 doesnt support MP ripping. Campaign ones only.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Oh its a multiplayer one? I thought it was in the LA level of the campaign but I guess not. oh well. keep up the good work!

warfareninja さんのコメント...

Please! I request F-38 as a Hydra! Thank you!

Yohsuke (陽介) さんのコメント...

@Anonymous

Thank you, Once I get Multiplayer working, I'll try rigging it.

@Warfareninja
I already got the model done, Im trying to fix the wheel bugs and crashes.