Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年10月2日水曜日

Yo....

Hey, Haven't posted in awhile I thought that you guys think I'd quit SAMP cuz of GTA5....Nah I don't even have GTA V since i'm more of a PC gamer than Xbox/PS etc.

 So yeah, I been working on Skin requests in the Roleplay server, and mostly been talking with Salva with Frostbite stuffs etc. Well here's a snap of BF3 Re;Make that i'm currently working on. Thanks to Salva for teaching me how to get texture :)


Heres some other snap, skin request that I been working on...




Anime Model in last Screen by Flash

So yeah currently, I'm pretty busy with real life stuffs, Roleplay etc. not alot of gaming but school stuffs. I'll be posting few more mods soon. So keep watching, Cyaa.

0 件のコメント: