Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2013年12月9日月曜日

Nissan Cedric Y31 Police

Hi, As you can see, I'm back with car modding and such since BF4/Call of Duty ripping on Next-Gen engine isn't no longer possible unless someone finds a method of ripping. So yeah, I'm changing my genre back to Japanese car stuffs. Planning on start doing scratch modeling and such.

Anyway before I start off scratch modeling, I went off editing 41aeimi's Cedric because the door didn't open, and I always wanted that car even though nobody ever released a nice one. Like how i started modding, I've done my own. I started from basing Gred's Cedric which he made his four door Cedric. I've also scratched a low poly wheel as you can see it HQ in the pic, No downloads Obviously, I don't need mod addicts or くれくれさん to come in and ask for it. Enjoy...The Pics











0 件のコメント: