Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2014年1月1日水曜日

Happy New Year and GTA V Tornado and Elegy

 Sorry to say this late but, Happy New Year. I been doing stuffs in SAMP like events and such,  Yesterday I was at my dad's place doing SAMP with low spec pc so I couldn't use lot of High poly mods. But yeah, I enjoyed my time with my family and the friends from SAMP.


 Snaps of the Shrine.



In the other news, nowdays I been working on UV mapping and craps, So I've tried GTA V Ripping that M4K3 gave me. Like Tornado and such. So yeah, I've rigged Tornado and Elegy to SA. Tornado took me 2 days to do since I was still new with these and fixing few bugs took me hours/days to do all 4-6 Tornado(GTA V Has 4 types of Tornado). But Elegy didn't go that bad for the stock one. Took only 3 hours to finish. Though I didnt get the feel of tuning parts since Elegy had way alot. But anyway cars are still in progress, fixing few bugs in the vehicles. Enjoy the pics.








Credits
M4K3-Ripping
Yohsuke-Rig to SA


あけましておめでとうございます,これからもよろしくお願いします

0 件のコメント: