Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2014年4月29日火曜日

BF4 US Multiplayer skins-Now Released-

Well, I thought it's time that I release it since it been few months now and I forgive the "begging" that most of you guys did. So yeah, enjoy, be happy with it, I might aswell be happy converting Military stuffs and JDM stuffs at same time if I have time. For most people who doesn't know my facebook, then i'm sure you didn't know that I made all class but never released. Enjoy

Just remember, don't even ask for progress next time thank you







1 件のコメント:

Pedro Guedes さんのコメント...

I've been a long time browser of your blog and I have to say, I like your stuff, the mods you make are pretty nice, but you are an extremely arrogant person.

A modder, pretty much like an artist, should always take pride in displaying his work and at the same time always be thankful to his fans for following him. People admire your work, you should respect that and embrace it.