Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2014年4月28日月曜日

S13-Drift Pigg

Well it's an S13 i made out of my old S13 on this blog post. I thought I'd make one least for once in awhile or most of the time because I felt like making classic JDMs to SA. I fixed the scale for the wideness on this S13 since I messed up on the older version. I used rim by Keisuke, Used the license plate by Nelly and added damage texture to make it more "Drift Pigg" than the old one from S13's S13. Well, that's pretty much it, not like the usual Release stuff that I does most of the time, this car is private due to using parts thats Not To Be Released Enjoy the screens.






0 件のコメント: