Music

RULES
1.Do NOT ASK FOR MODS THAT ARE NOT FOR DOWNLOAD!
2.Do NOT ADVERTISE OR BAN!
3.Do NOT SAY ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT OR BAN!
4.English or Japanese only when you comment, no foreign language.

Few simple rules read it

2016年8月10日水曜日

FC3S Street tune

Felt like making a FC3S Street Style so I made one...I also got some of nkymtor's work for working on new SA videos since I been using Adobe AE and Premiere these days and I thought i could make new and better SA videos with it. Big thanks to nkymtor for sharing his work. For the car, I used Gred's old FC3S as for base and edited it with HKSDrifter's MS-02. Also made some anime skins to fit right in the world...I guess it's time to return to SA modding. Keep on lookin! New videos coming soon!



Note: all these Screens had been re-edited to have better look than original. THIS IS NOT JUST ENB


and yeah for those who wants quick look at the skin, here's some screen below.


Later!

0 件のコメント: